BARWON HEADS ON THE BELLARINE
Seahaven Village main hub is located at 3 Geelong Rd Barwon Heads.
We have 13 apartments/suites & cottages on site at Seahaven Village as well as 5 apartments/suites & cottages that are off site (only 100-150m away from Seahaven Village) These off site places are also only a short walk to the main street & our beautiful Barwon heads River.
Shops, cafes, river and beaches are only a few minutes walk away.
Also close at hand are boat launching, fishing, an Australian wildlife park, surfing and 3 world class golf courses.
The Bellarine Taste Trail offers some exciting possibilities for those wanting to be immersed our local foods and wines both at the cellar door and farm gate and in our fabulous range of restaurants, cafes and provedores.
Barwon Heads is just over one hour from Melbourne.
Seahaven Village is right in town, close to beaches, cafes and shops and within 10 to 20 minutes of the attractions of Geelong, Torquay, The Great Ocean Road and Queenscliff.
Barwon Heads unique village atmosphere has been made even more famous since it has become the setting for the hugely popular ABC TV series “Seachange” – and not without reason. Great beaches, cafes, great little shopes, monthly market & arty atmosphere all go to make Barwon Heads something special.
- Cafe Culture, restaurants, bars, great pub
- Golf – 3 of Victoria’s best 10 courses within 5 minute drive. Barwon Heads Golf Course plus the 2 Thirteenth Beach Courses.
- Beaches – river beaches, ocean beaches
- Walks – The Bluff, rockpools, dunes, riverbank, parks
- Bike riding trails throughout the area
- Good walking trails
- Fishing – river, ocean, pier, boat charter
- many wineries and farm gates within 15-20 minutes drive
- Lake Connewarre wetlands wildlife (State Game Reserve)